Actually formed in 1962, Timeslice’s roots can be traced back to 1957, when it was part of the Robert Horne group. Throughout the 60’s and 70’s Timeslice continued to grow and, in 1980, moved to William Gaitskell House, a grade 2 listed building, which the company fully owns. A ‘corner of Paradise’ we are situated at the corner of Paradise Street, with beautiful views of Tower Bridge and St Pauls a few hundred yards away on the river bank.
To add to its history, for those who remember back that far, it was the frontage for the filming of ‘Dixon of Dock Green’, and still retains that blue lamp!
After further expansion and the success of the two legal products of the time – Lawman and Actionman (developed for volume debt collection work) the company continued to grow and was purchased in 1995 by City Computer Holdings Group, suppliers of software to the Insurance industry.
The three companies share the development expertise of our strong technical team, and our sister company Minervia Limited provides us the opportunity to also offer to practices expert advice, installation and support of the hardware platform, networking, disaster recovery and hosting services.